You have been a little quiet about some of your latest symptoms because you do not want to whine about this pregnancy. You feel so blessed by the miracle baby girl growing in your tummy that you know that every tough and hard part of pregnancy this is worth it.
The last several weeks, however, you and your doctor have been battling with your blood pressure, trying to keep it at a safe and healthy level for both you and the baby. It was not until this Monday afternoon, in fact, that you were cleared to travel this week. You spent the first day of your sales conference in the hotel room resting and trying to hydrate. After several hours you felt ready to head across the street to meet up with colleagues and get checked in.
Fewer than 45 minutes of being out and about, however, you had a sudden splitting headache. You headed back to your room to take my blood pressure and had a scary reading. After calling you OB she asked you to go right to an emergency room.
You are so thankful for good and supportive friends who hugged you and told you all would be well, as well as the friends who stepped up to helped take over the get together with your team happen. You are also more than thankful for the sweet friends who accompanied you to a boring ER, which meant that they, too, had to miss the first session of the conference.
After some fluids and IV medications you are feeling better and hopefully this was a one time thing for the week.
If you are going to have problems this week you feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing and supportive members of your tribe who will make sure you take it easy, drink enough water, and keep your feet up. you know that you will have a successful pregnancy despite these setbacks and with tow boys already you also know that it will not be long before you are making appointments at the local pediatric clinic to make sure that all three of your children are safe and healthy for many years to come.
The Best Local Pediatricians Often Require Patients to Make an Appointment Months in Advance for Well Check Visits
Preparing to be a parent during a rough pregnancy can be a real challenge, and most parents know that it takes careful attention to many details to make sure that children remain as healthy as possible. Fortunately, by following the advice of pediatric clinic staff parents can know that they are giving their children every possible advantage. With the required vaccines for children, for instance,parents can protect their children from childhood diseases that otherwise can have very dire effects.
Consider some of these facts and figures about many reasons to visit your favorite pediatric clinic:
- Mutating all the time., there are at least 200 different cold viruses and they are getting tricky to navigate for some families.
- Children start to get colds after about six months of age when the immunity they received from their mothers fades and they have to build up their own system of immunity.
- Babies, toddlers, and preschoolers get about seven to eight colds a year.
- When teenagers reach their high school years, however, they only get an adult level of four colds a year.
- The highest percentage of obesity prevalence among children and adolescents aged two to 19 years in the U.S. was 18.5% during the 2015 and 2016 time span. Fortunately, there are many ways that doctors can help educate families to raise more healthy children.
- To help a child get the healthiest start possible, it is important to know that your child will need wellness checkups at ages two weeks, two months, four months, six months, nine months, 12 months, 15 months, 18 months, two years, two and a half years, three years, four years and five years.
From the most difficult pregnancies to the required and unexpected visits to pediatric clinics, there are many challenges that parents face. Fortunately, it is possible to navigate all of these challenges if you are working with a reputable and well respected pediatric clinic. Make an appointment now.