In a time when everyone is more aware than ever before about how important it is to live and healthy and active lifestyle, there are still many people who are unable to be as active as possible. Limited by chronic pain, too many people find themselves in the difficult situation of not being able to get the exercise that they desperately need. For many, chronic back pain is the reason that they are not living the active lifestyle the they should be pursuing.
Fortunately, there are physical therapists and chiropractors that offer a number of different approaches to make sure that their patients can get the exercises they need. With the use of the latest back adjustment tools, range of motion testing, and a wide range of physical therapy equipment, many patients find the help that they need. STAYING ACTIVE is the key to not only increasing your chances of surviving a positive Covid 19 diagnosis, but also leading a healthier life outside of the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Sstatistics continue to show even when people know the ramifications of an inactive lifestyle, there are few people who get the 30 minutes of exercise three or four times a week that health experts recommend.
- Taking the time to find an experienced and often recommended physical therapist or chiropractor is a productive use of your efforts. Working with a doctor who can help you be as active as possible should always be the goal.
- A recent study showed that even a 10 minute session of exercise can increase the length of someone’s life.
- Yearly studies continue to show that patients who start their chronic back pain care with a chiropractor are able to get the relieve that they need for less money.
- Instead of spending another month sitting in a chair because of your chronic pain, make today the day when you reach out to a doctor to control your pain and lead a more active life.
- No one wants to know that their daily decisions to be inactive is the leading cause of many of the chronic health conditions that Americans face.
- Active lifestyles are one of the best indicators that a person will lead a healthy life. With even 30 minutes of exercise two or three times a week and a healthy diet, many people are able to live longer, healthier lives.
- Chiropractors use a wide range of evaluative tools and rehabilitation equipment to create a more personalized approach for every patient.
- The latest research also indicatas that in addition to back pain, chronic inflammation affects millions of Americans.
- In addition, arthritis and joint diseases, one common type of chronic inflammation, affects 350 million people around the world and 43 million people in the U.S. alone. It often only takes computerized range of motion testing equipment to make sure that a patient is ready to get the care that they need.
- Very often, the cost of the care that a patient gets is dependent on where they go for their first visit. The decision, for instance, to go to a chiropractic office can limit the amount of money that is spent.
- Every range of motion testing evaluation that is given by a chiropractor puts a patient one step closer to getting the kind of care that they need. And, if every American replaced one visit to a doctor with a visit to a chiropractor for back pain, they would save Medicare $83.5 million every single year.
From range of motion testing to rehab tools and systems that chiropractors and physical therapists employ, there are many ways for people to get back to a more active, and healthy lifestyle. And when you realize that engaging in even 10 minutes of physical activity every day can help you improve mobility and live longer, it simply does not make sense to ignore the kind of care that can get you back to a better life.
Throughout the months of the pandemic it has become more and more apparent just how important it is to be in good shape. Knowing you are eating a healthy diet and leading a more active lifestyle may help you avoid some of the worst effects of the coronavirus.