A Healthy Lifestyle Doesn’t Have to Be Impossible
Stop Hurting Yourself By Living an Unhealthy Lifestyle
Need Help Taking That Leap Into Healthy Living?
Living a healthy lifestyle and loosing weight sounds like it could be so easy, but in reality it is one of the most difficult tasks a person struggles with. It looks simple enough, right? Do a little exercise, don’t smoke, and instead of eating an entire sleeve of Oreos, maybe just have one or two… or an apple. But even doing one, let alone all, of these things is so hard. Of those select few who have the power to lose the weight, only 20% of the people can keep that weight off, the other 80% gain it right back. We have to fight through the difficulties so that we can live a much happier and healthier life. Here are some benefits to a healthier life:
- Lower Cardiovascular Illness — Regular physical activity can lower some of these illnesses so you won’t have to worry about them down the road.
- Lower Risk for Diabetes — Staying active can bring down your risk for diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
- Living Longer — It’s not just speculation anymore, according to a study from the British Medical Journal, consistent exercise, eating right, and avoiding negative habits like smoking can help women live five years longer and men six years longer.
- Better Moods — Exercise, eating right, and other healthy habits won’t just improve your health, it will genuinely make you a happier person, in all aspects of life.
Okay, so now you know the benefits of living this new healthy lifestyle, but it is still very difficult to obtain and maintain. Here are some tips that might help:
- Personal Fitness Coaching — A personal fitness coach can assist you in creating the perfect fitness plan for you. They have done it themselves and understand what it takes to get in shape and stay healthy.
- PiYo Diet — Since it’s so difficult for us to lose weight and keep that weight off, a PiYo diet plan and PiYo certified instructor can help you reach your weight loss goals in a healthy and professional way. You can also incorporate shakeology into your PiYo diet, and that can be something to look forward to because a lot of people enjoy those shakeology flavors.
- Spread Your Workouts — Not even 5% of people are physically active for 30 minutes a day. If you’re too busy and 30 minutes sounds too long, try spacing out your workouts throughout the day. A 10-minute walk one hour, 10 minutes of push-ups another hour, and a 10-minute sit-up session towards the end of the day. It may not feel like it but even that can help a lot.
- Ease Into It — A lot of people go from little to no physical activity, to very intense workout plans and they get burnt-out. Don’t overdue it, you can work up to the more intense stuff once you feel comfortable working out again. Start off slow, this isn’t a race.
Everyone is different and everyone works out at their own pace. Don’t get discouraged if it’s day one at the gym and you don’t look like the model working out next to you. This isn’t about looks, it’s about living a healthier lifestyle. If you’re serious about regular physical activity, eating right, and cutting unhealthy habits out of your life, then you will be a much happier and healthier person.
See this link for more references.